Méjannes-le-Clap is 700km from Paris, 50km from Nîmes, 35 km from Alès and Bagnols-sur-Cèze, and 18km from Barjac.
How to come to Méjannes-le-Clap
DRIVING to Méjannes
- From Paris by the A7, leave the motorway at Bollène, follow the direction of Pont St-Esprit, Bagnols-sur-Cèze, Alès, then Méjannes-le-Clap.
- By the A9, leave the motorway at Remoulins, follow the direction of Uzès and then Méjannes-le-Clap.
- From Nîmes, follow the CD 979 in the direction of Uzès, then Méjannes-le-Clap.
- From Barjac or the Ardèche, follow the direction of St Ambroix, and when you reach St Jean de Maruéjols, take the bridge of Tharaux and turn left towards Méjannes-le-Clap.
COMING BY TRAIN
You will arrive at the TGV train station in Avignon, at the train station in Nîmes or at that of Alès.
For more information call 36 35 (SNCF) or go to www.voyages-sncf.com
If you arrive at the TGV train station in Avignon:
- Take the bus n°22 to Bagnols-sur-Cèze. Once there, take a taxi.
- Or: take the "Sept" bus that goes from Avignon to Vlas-les-Bains and stop at Barjac, then take a taxi to Méjannes. This bus line runs from Monday to Friday. Find more information here: www.lesept.fr
- Take the bus lines A10/A/13 or E 52 and stop at Uzès or Fons-sur-Lussan. Then take a taxi. For more info go to https://lio.laregion.fr/-Me-deplacer-
COMING BY PLANE
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue: +33 (0)4 66 70 49 49
- Montpellier-Méditerranée: +33 (0)4 67 20 85 85
- Marseille-Provence: +33 (0)4 42 14 14 14